Saturday, August 20, 2011

Recently...

I went to Girl's Camp.We combined with Byron and Freeport(Freebyrling)and it was so much fun!!I didn't know that EVERYBODY was going to seminary in the morning,so I commented to my tent-mates that I must be the only one not going,on account of I was a first year and not in high school yet.They looked like I was crazy and then laughed and told me everybody goes. Sarah wouldn't let that one go.I also roasted starburst and marshmallows at night with sunglasses on.Oh yeah:)I played mafia with girls from Rockford 1st,I learned how to burney:) and did about a million other things that i could fill this whole page with.But I won't,because after camp,I went to Utah.On the first day, my cousin Emily got married:) I was an amazing wedding,and they're an adorable couple.I also went shopping,and my aunt helped me pick out some really cute outfits.Now I'm back at school with an english teacher who lets you duel with pool noodles,a science teacher who has a fetal pig in a jar for a bathroom pass,and a math teacher with more shoe pictures than I have ever seen.This is gonna be fun. Oh,and the post under this,I actually wrote a while ago I just never published it.

2 comments:

  1. Awww you're so sweet to mention us! I know I said, "Thank you for coming" to a lot of people but I seriously meant it. Thank you sooo much for coming. It means a lot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seventh grade was a pretty good year wasn't it? I really do have many good memories.

    ReplyDelete