Thursday, August 4, 2011

And so it continues...

If you haven't read my last post, you will more than likely be so lost, you may never get back into reality. So for the sake of your sanity, get your little mouse thingy down there and read the dang thing. If you don't, not my problem. (or is it? Note to self: check legal issues on that one) Where was I ? Oh, right. I was still a tad bored. Granted it is 10:00, but we're not being technical are we. I think this just gave me something to do. I'm going to ramble on about what's going on in my world. So get your socks ready 'cause I'm going to knock 'em off.
So does anybody else watch Psych? Me and Sarah are waiting for the season 6 premiere because there's really nothing else on right now that we like. But my tv preferences are NOT important right now, because I am racking my brains trying to figure out how to put music on this thing, and I am still unsuccessful after a few months. Of course it'll end up being something so simple a two year old could do it. Wow this is already pretty long. The good news is,I'm no longer bored. (This is the point where a group of unseen voices are supposed to sing "ahhhhhhhhhh". )

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the music thing ever got resolved which is massively disappointing but oh well

    ReplyDelete