Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Boredom






I.Am.So.Bored.I have absolutely NOTHING to do,so this is going to be a really random post.I'll start off with a list.
1.Like my fish? Yeah,I know they're awesome.
2.In case you haven't noticed,this is a blog,not a facebook.I feel so outdated.
3.Is that picture down there on a roof?Heck yeah.That's just how I roll.
4.Why do mother kangaroos hate rainy days?Because the kids have to play inside all day.
5.I recently tried to run through a closed screen door.They need to be more visible.
6.I'm working on memorizing the chant from the movie Forever Strong.(Kia Kaha!) If you haven't seen that movie,you're missing out.
7.Does anybody know how to put music on this thing?
8.I'm like James Bond.But cooler.
9.My iPod's telling me it's shark week.
10.The snack that smiles back.Goldfish:)
11.I'm going to post more pictures.
12.Top to bottom:me and Maggie jumping,Sarah and my cousin Matthew,a shoe,no explanation necessary.

1 comment: