Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fruit

The explanation:there is none.I just think fruit is very under appreciated,and I have nothing else to do.
First,there's the pineapple.This fruit is both sweet and very prickly.Anybody had a pineapple smoothie?Anybody? What about a pineapple shake? I know Sarah's had one of those,and she doesn't even like pineapple!Crazy,right?Shocks me every time I hear it. I also have a long standing theory that they would make great hats,if you can get them on your head.Oh,and it's recently been made famous by the Usa network comedy Psych.It's that amazing.
Second,watermelon.Also a great fruit hat.Watermelon is AMAZING!!!! I love it.I'm growing some right now.I'm the expert at picking out watermelon from the the store,as long as some one else holds it.Yeah, I've dropped one in Walmart before,but i'm sure almost everybody's done that,right?(Pleases say yes.)If you don't like watermelon,you have problems.
Last one,kiwi.A little green ball of awesome.I really know nothing about it, and I don't have any stories either.But who doesn't love kiwi?

1 comment:

  1. Current rankings:
    1. Watermelon
    2. Pineapple (but REALLY good pineapple)
    3. Kiwi

    ReplyDelete