Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miscalculations

Ok,you know how I said me and Sarah were going to see HP7 at the drive in at midnight?I lied.Technically,I didn't though,because its all Google's fault.That and global warming.JK:)Anyway,we(like total geeks)were totally psyched when we found out it was playing a day early at the drive in.This is how my dreams were crushed.Like a freakin grape:Sarah googled "midway drive in" to find out if it was playing HP7,and google told her it was,the lying git.(lol i used a british word!)Anyway,we drove past the drive in and it said it was NOT playing Harry Potter,so Sarah consulted google again to do a little more digging.This time she found out that there was more than one midway drive in in the country.The one she found was in New York.Nicely done,computer.Confusing the pants off poor people who only want to see Voldemort die while sitting in a car with friends.Nicely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment