Saturday, July 2, 2011

Maine

I'm back! I didn't fall off the earth, if you were wondering.I was in Maine.here's some of the things we did.

-I fell/got pushed into a lake more than once.Good way to get used to the water,huh?
-Took a 2 hour boat ride out to an island,where we got stalked by a seagull and I got a crazy sunburn.
-Went to Boothbay harbor .hehe. Funny name:)
-Went to Boston the days the Bruins won the Stanley cup.BAD IDEA!Half the town was sloppy drunk(there was more than one hangover that night),it was really hot,and it took us like 2 hours just to find somewhere to eat.
-I saw loons.(The bird,not crazy people.)
-I became a master at Sorry and Spoons.

We did a lot more,but I'm going to leave room for pictures.Soon as I get them uploaded,so don't expect them anytime soon. jk:)

1 comment:

  1. lol remember how Amy had to sleep on garbage bags and how flipping hot that one island was? did we see whales? I feel like we did
    oh my goodness and when the inflatable raft was floating away and mom was flipping out bc she thought I would drown. not my best plan honestly

    ReplyDelete