Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rambling(again)

Lately I've been doing a lot of summing up in my posts. Don't judge. But I'll continue anyway.

-I discovered my skill in hockey. I AM FREAKING AMAZING.I havent scored any goals, but I have stopped several. I did what I had to do even if it meant giving several bruises to the people surrounding me. But all's well that ends well, right?

-I'm going to a Harry Potter themed camp this summer!!! *girlish squeal* I'm so excited! I'm already in the process of making a shirt that says, "Stay calm because Weasley is our king" . Awesome, right? I think I'll bring a tie and my wand.

-I've decided to learn how to play tennis. I'm not very good, but its getting there.

-Me and Sarah went to The Hunger Games. It was sooo good!! I bawled like a baby when Rue died. I'll be the weird person sleeping outside wal-mart the night it comes out on dvd. We've already made plans to go see the second one dressed as people from the capitol with some friends.

-Did anybody else see David Archuleta singing in the MTC choir at conference? Sarah and I were scoping out the missionaries and calling dibs on the cute ones, when mom suddenly says, "Oh that Elder Archuleta is cute." Sarah and I both went "AAAHHHHHHH ITS DAVID!!!!!" , and proceeded to text out friends.

-I've colored through an entire coloring books with gel pens. One less thing on my bucket list.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! It's like we're family or something :) We have been doing like exactly the same things :) Chris also cried during The Hunger Games :) And we both just played tennis and we're horrible :) Hope to see your shirt! Can't wait to hear about Harry Potter camp :) Take good care of Grandma Ruth. Don't make her play hockey with you. Violence is not her cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm not alone! :) One day though, we'll all be playing at Wimbledon. Just a matter of time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh have not seen the hunger games in forever I'll have to rewatch it
    I don't remember that camp much.Not sure why. I do remember being very useful in Harry Potter trivia at some point though.

    ReplyDelete