Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Imea

Over the weekend, I went to the IMEA music festival in Dekalb. It was sooo much fun! I played violin for 9 hours(performed for 10), saw a black squirrel,ate a cookie the size of my face,my fingers turned purple(no, seriously!),and I just had an all around great time:)
Funny moment i have to share: There was a sign that said no smoking, food , or drinks. HOWEVER, there were no commas in between. So it looked something like this:
NO SMOKING FOOD OR DRINKS

So, you can smoke,as long as you're not smoking food. There was also a sign taped to the carpeted floor that said WET PAINT. People these days, right?
We also got stopped at the ticket booth when we went outside(10 minutes before the concert,mind you!)and almost didn't get back in, until a nice ticket guy said,"Hey, they're the act."

:)

1 comment:

  1. That was seriously one of the best things because then I had friends in orchestra and it was the best. I wish I had been more happy about it and proud of it when it happened.

    ReplyDelete