Sunday, January 27, 2013

Big Kristen

This post is not about what you (meaning my family) probably think it is. It's about my teddy bear, Big Kristen. I just found him/her/it again. (There's really no gender involved here.) MEMORY LANE. I named Big Kristen after my cousin Kristen. I'm not really sure why, but mom says I liked naming things after people I really liked. If you were noteworthy, in my opinion, you got a stuffed animal named after you.  Needless to say, the majority of my stuffed animals were named Abby.   Narcissistic much? I think yes:) I also had a cat named after my best friend Courtney.  Man, I miss that. Anyway, that's my nostalgic stuffed animal story. :)

2 comments:

  1. So what merits must one accomplish in order to earn the namesake of a stuffed animal? :) Oh and sidenote about Lucy's jawbreaker: Chris just dreamt that someone was forcing him to do drugs but they were in the format of a jawbreaker. But they tasted like chocolate. He said the "drugs" didn't make him crazy because he ate a few so he would be immune to them. Makes sense. Oh and one more sidenote: Lucy's jawbreaker reminds me of Jack. He was absolutely obsessed with all balls. Have you ever wondered how many licks it takes to get to the center of a baseball? How about a tennis ball? Golf ball? Jack got to the center of everything. Anyway, sorry to ramble, Lucy's jawbreaker just reminded me of a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete