Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Late last night,when YOU were all in bed...

Last night, me and my friend Maggie tried to camp out in my backyard. Notice I said "tried". It didn't work out. We were determined to stay outside all night this time, and we thought we could pull it off because there was no one there to tell us a screaming monkey was going to jump on our tent. (long story.) Anyway, everything was going fine, no screaming monkeys or anything, until we decided to move our tent. Neither of us realized the door was partway open until we crawled back in and found an army of gnats, mosquitoes, and flies. Ick. Those stupid bugs wouldn't cooperate. When someone tells you to get out of their tent, you get out. Apparently these bugs were never taught that,so Maggie and I ended up sleeping in my basement. Lesson learned: never invite bugs to your camp out.

No comments:

Post a Comment