Monday, May 9, 2011

Nutshelling

Hello!I have decided to try blogging.This is my first post,so bear with me. Here I go,it might be a little rocky.

I can't believe how much I've done and it's not even summer.In January,Sarah and I babysat for about 15 of the neighborhood kids.Painful memories.They girls and boys couldn't agree on anything,so they ended up going to "court" over who got the playroom.Lesson learned:never underestimate 10-year-olds.
Then,Grandma came:)We went on a little "Broadway in Chicago" tour.We kicked off with Wicked(loved it!!!!) and then went to Les Miserables.(loved it too!!!)Sarah says I'm heartless because I was probably the only one not bawling my eyes out during Les Miserables.Oh well.But I admit I did cry in Wicked,so HA! I'm NOT heartless.
In March,we went to Alaska with our cousins.It was awesome!WEe went to the Iditarod,walked on a glacier,swam in a hot spring(Sarah went *SPLAT* on that one),I ate moose,saw the Northern Lights,and a million other things it would take a loooooong time to recount.I also went to the Solo and Ensemble contest for orchestra.I played Minuet 2 on my violin, Rachmaminoff's Second Piano Concerto on piano, and did a trio with 2 other people.That's just about it.If anyone fell asleep while reading this, my sincerest apologies.

3 comments:

  1. sorry for the typo,my bad.and about the moose,in my defense i didnt really know it was moose.it wasnt bad actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is me again.i closed the page,and i cant get back on to post anything new.HOW DO I WORK THIS GADGET?!! tips greatly appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did NOT play Rach 2 please be more specific.
    Also is that the recital where you cried? I think it was. Awkward.

    ReplyDelete